Saturday, August 18, 2012

Obsession with my LWD (Little White Dress)



So I admit it, I have quite a few obsessions, but my little white dress is one of the favorite items in my closet. It's so versatile that I can wear with cardigans and blazers to either dress up or dress down for work or school. These are 3 of my favorite ways to wear my LWD. I got the dress Summer 2011 at Wet Seal in the clearance section and I am unbelievably glad I didn't pass up this staple.    
For this first look, I paired my LWD with a purple cardigan from H&M, a printed scarf from Claire's, & red snakeskin print flats from Rainbow. I wore this look to school with a headband and ponytail for a look that was both very fun, yet appropriate for school. 
 For this second look, I went for something more neutral with a Tan blazer from Wet Seal and beaded flower flats from Aldo. I added some vintage looking jewelry from ALDO and Claire's and got a look that was very trendy and polished for work.
 This last look with my LWD was with a gray cardigan from American Eagle Outfitters and some Mary Jane flats also from American Eagle Outfitters. I belted the cardigan at the waist with a black studded belt to update the look a little bit and not make me look like a grandma haha.


Want even more fashion? Follow me (:
Instagram: Cynthiap18
Facebook: Prettyfab17
YouTube: Prettyfab17
Twitter: Prettyfab17

No comments:

Post a Comment