Friday, May 30, 2014

Style Crush: Sarahbelle93x

Hi loves!
Today I decided I wanted to do something a little different, and go ahead and share with you all one of my biggest style crushes, Sarahbelle93x. I first learned about Sarah when I started watching YouTube about 4 years ago, and she was one of the first YouTubers I subscribed to. When Instagram came about a couple years ago, I started following different style accounts. When Sarah finally made an Instagram, I immediately followed her! I am seriously in love with her taste and style, and she is the biggest influence on the way I dress today. She is so girly, sassy, and preppy with her clothes, yet she manages to always be on trend. I don't know if she'll see this post, but if she does, I want to thank her for making me a more fashionably well-rounded person and for forever changing the way I look at clothes!


Here are some of my favorite looks from her Instagram account (I will link her stuff down below!)









 Follow Sarah!
Instagram: @Sarahbelle93x
Youtube: Sarah Belle
Pinterest: @Sarahbelle93x
Twitter: @sarahbelle93


For a daily dose of fashion and sass, go follow me!
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Twitter: @prettyfab17

No comments:

Post a Comment