Friday, August 14, 2015

Pinterest: Bar Cart Envy

Hello beautiful readers!
Today, as per usual, I was scrolling through my Pinterest feed (which is something I do all day long now that I'm due in 2 weeks) when I came across some pins of bar carts that gave me major envy. My husband and I are currently in the process of looking for a new place for our growing little family, so I pin a lot of home inspiration stuff to help me decorate when the times comes. Although neither of us are drinkers, I have wanted a cute little bar cart for forever and that's one of the things that will be going in our place for sure. I just think their so chic and sassy and bring so much personality to a home, so I decided to share my 6 favorite pins of bar carts with you guys to hopefully inspire you to add one to your home, inspire you to start a home inspiration board, or maybe just make you want to spend hours on Pinterest finding endless amazing home inspiration pins to add to your boards! Make sure you follow me on Pinterest so you can see all the stuff I've been pinning, but also because I want to see what you guys are pinning! My username is @cynthiapayan18 so make sure to follow me and also email me your usernames at makefashionyourown@gmail.com so I can check out your boards as well :) I'm gonna maybe try to make this a weekly thing where I share my favorite home inspiration finds from Pinterest, so email me or Snapchat me (@cynthiap18) your ideas for next weeks Pinterest inspiration blog post!
I love you guys and again thank you so much for being amazing and for your continued support this past year. Make Fashion Your Own wouldn't be what it is today without you guys and I honestly can't wait to see where we go next!



Pin It
Pin It

Pin It
Pin It
                   








Let's be friends!
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment