Wednesday, September 9, 2015

3 Quick and Easy Fall "Mommy" Outfits

Hello beautifuls!
I am so happy and excited to finally be back to doing outfit posts and getting back to a routine of posting on my blog. I again want to thank all of you who have stuck around the past year or so even though my blog didn't have the best content. It feels so good to be back in my old clothes and feeling good about myself and my appearance again. I still have some weight to lose, but I have to keep reminding myself that I only had Baby Edward 3 weeks ago and that it's going to take a little bit before my body goes back to normal and all the swelling goes down completely. I decided to incorporate my new mommy status in today's blog post, by showing you guys 3 really quick and easy outfits that I throw on when I'm in a rush and need to get out the door in a hurry. It's definitely very different trying to get myself and a newborn baby ready and packed up to go. It feels like I'm always rushing out the door. My husband recently treated me to a little shopping spree this past weekend to pick up some new fall clothes, so I of course picked up statement pieces to make my outfit stand out. You'll see all those pieces in these next 3 outfits and in more upcoming posts. I don't know exactly what kind of posting schedule I'll have, but I will let you all know in an upcoming post as soon as I know. I love you all so much and I missed you guys!

-Cynthia

Outfit #1









Outfit #2







Outfit #3





Fur Vest & Metallic Loafers: Forever 21||Jeans, V-Neck, Slip Ons, & Black Purse: Target||Hat: TJMaxx||Clutch: KMart


Lets Be Friends :)
Snapachat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment