Friday, September 11, 2015

Summer Days Drifting Away.

Hi loves!
It's so secret that I LOVE the fall time. The falling leaves, the layering, the chilly nights, the pumpkin spice everything. Fall is magical. It feels like fall brings a fresh start every year, and this year that's especially true for me. I'm starting a new chapter in my life as a mommy, and I'm starting fresh with my blog once again. Today's look was created around this amazing BCBG long cardigan. I scored it at Goodwill a few months ago, and it was actually intended for my Instagram shop, but I fell in love with it so much that I decided to keep it for myself and wait for the fall time to try wearing it, and I am honestly so happy I kept it! I already have about 3 or 4 different outfit ideas in my mind for how I want to wear this in the future, so expect to see quite a lot of this cardigan. As I said in my last post, I feel like I'm always rushing out the door and that combined with being a mommy now and trying to be practical, has really changed and evolved my style. Last fall, I wore a lot of skirts and shorts, but this fall, I'm more of a jeans a v-neck kind of girl. I purchased these jeans when I was about 3 months pregnant and I wore them up until the day I gave birth, and they still fit! They're from Forever 21 and they're in a "Boyfriend Jeans" style, and they're seriously my favorite pair of jeans ever. I also purchased this white v-neck when I was about 8 months pregnant from Target for only $12, and I love the fit and feel of it so much that I went back last weekend and bought it in 3 more colors and I'll be back this weekend to purchase 3 more. They're just so cute and they go with seriously everything and I have been looking for a tee like this for years and I'm so glad I finally found them! I decided to pair my outfit with some booties because there is just something about this color boots with the color blue of my cardigan paired with some distressed jeans and a simple white tee. I am in love with this outfit and I'll probably wear it again multiple times before fall is over. I think I'm going to be posting every other day, and I'm going to try to stick to that, but please don't hate me if I don't. It will be every 3 days at the most, but sometimes it's so hard to find some time to myself and go shoot pictures. I love you all and thank you so much for the positive responses and feedback to my last blog post. You guys make me feel like I was never really gone and I love that feeling.

-Cynthia














Let's be friends! :)
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment