Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to School Lookbook

Hi guys! :)
It's finally here, my Back to School Lookbook! I've been trying to get this up for the past couple of weeks, but as some of you know I recently had surgery to remove an inflamed appendix, and I'm still having some trouble fitting into some of my clothes. I'm using pictures from past outfits, but they're actually styled the way that I was planning on styling the new outfits, so it worked out pretty great :)
I'm currently a sophomore in college, so my style is a little less restricted due to the fact that I no longer have to follow a dress code, so if you're in middle or high school and want to wear one of these outfits, you can simply alter it by adding a cute blazer on top or some tight under the shorter skirts to make it a little more fall time appropriate. I hope you guys enjoy! If you want to see any other lookbooks tailored to what your dress code at school, leave a comment down below, or head on over to my Instagram page (@makefashionyourown) and leave a comment on one of my recent pictures, and I will try to do something soon! I love you all and I can't thank you enough for all the support you've given me these past couple of years. My blog turned 2 earlier this August, and I can't believe how far it's gotten in such a short time!



Look #1: Flowy chiffon top, patterned shorts, nude sandals with hardware




Look #2: White tank, colored button down, black leggings, patterned Keds





Look #3: Printed top, leather circle skirt, oxfords





Look #4: Printed tee, chambray button down, dark wash jeans, bright shoes





Look #5: Dress, neutral blazer, oxfords





Look #6: Solid v-neck, black maxi skirt, boho jewelry



Look #7: Solid tee, printed pants, sandals






Look #8: Tank, printed skirt, bright sandals





Look #9: Printed tank, solid skater skirt, flats, statement necklace





Look #10: White tank, embellished button down, patterned leggings, wellies





Look #11: Bright solid color dress, oxfords, belt, statement necklace





Look #12: Chambray button down, white jeans, leopard loafers, red statement necklace





Look #13: Basic tee with accents, printed scarf, dark wash jeans, bold loafers/flats





Look #14: White tank, printed shorts, cardigan, flats, flower crown




Look #15: White tank, bright blazer, dark wash jeans, 2 tone flats, & statement necklace





Look #16: Baseball tee, dark wash jeans,  statement necklace, & slip on canvas shoes




Look #17: Printed sweater, bright jeans, & oxfords


Look 18: Bright tee, printed scarf, dark wash jeans, & glitter slip on canvas shoes




Look #19: Oversized long sleeve top, pleather leggings, leopard oxfords, oxblood colored big scarf




Look #20: Bright romper, sandals, and a belt (if it's kind of big on you)




Look #21: Cream sweater, statement necklace, leggings, & riding boots



Check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment