Friday, August 22, 2014

Outfits of the Week: First Week of School

Hi guys :)
For today's blogpost, I wanted to share all of the outfit details from my first week of school. I am a sophomore in college, so I don't really have a dress code, which means I get to have a little more fun when getting dressed in the mornings, because I'm not restricted.  If you all follow my Instagram, you have probably already seen these outfits, but you probably also saw that I don't really mention where everything is from. Today I wanted to share all of those outfits with you and also let you know where I purchased everything from. I might be making this a weekly series on my blog, so be sure to subscribe in the side bar to get notifications in your email whenever I do a new blog post :) I hope you all are having a great first couple weeks of school, and be sure to check back on Sunday where I share my Back to School Lookbook!



Monday





Dress: Old Navy
Booties: Maurice's
Watch: Wet Seal


Tuesday



Dress: love. Fire (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)
Shoes: Bamboo (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)
Flower Crown: Handmade (You can find them soon on my Closet Instagram page @cynthiap18scloset)


Wednesday

Sandals: Forever 21

Dress: Prabal Gurang for Target (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)


Thursday


Top: Gap (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)
Vest: Rue 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Oxfords: Sam & Libby For Target
Necklace: Rue 21


Check me out on my social media pages :)
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment