Monday, November 3, 2014

Pop of Leopard.

I hate mondays. I really, really, really hate mondays. But honestly, it's really hard to be grumpy on monday's when you have a leopard print coat, it's actually almost impossible. I cannot wait for the weather to get a little colder to able to wear my new coat all the time. I found this Boston Proper coat a few weeks ago at my local Goodwill and I just had to pick it up. It's the one item that my closet was seriously missing. It goes with everything, and the silhouette is perfect for my body, the length is perfect for my height, and the colors of the leopard print are just beautiful. It's safe to say that I am in love with this coat. I chose to pair it with an all black outfit underneath which consisted of a black skater skirt, a black dressy top, and some black heeled boots. For my purse I decided to go with a black and white color block satchel.














Coat: Boston Proper (Purchased via Goodwill)||Tank: DEB Stores||Skirt: Forever 21||Boots: Madeline Stuart (Purchased via Ross Dress For Less)||Purse: Merona (Target)






For a daily dose of fashion and sass, be sure to check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment