Sunday, November 2, 2014

Welcome, November.

November is finally here? Can you guys believe that?! Seriously though, where have the last 10 months gone? With November comes the cloudy days, chilly weather, and finally some snow. I'm not saying I love all of those (who really loves the snow, right?) but I do love the cloudy days and chilly weather. It's the perfect excuse to throw on some leggings, a sweater, a big hat, and some boots. I could seriously live in those 4 things all winter long, and believe me I intend to. Yesterday was the first day of November which meant it was the perfect excuse to bring out the coziest things in my closet and then pose outside a Subway after I got my sister and her boss some lunch. Thankfully no one was around, so I got to avoid the usual judgmental looks I get from passerby's anytime I take pictures in a public place, but I've been doing this for a while now so it honestly no longer bothers me. A girls gotta do what she's gotta do, right?








Sweater: Sonoma Life + Style (Purchased at Goodwill)||Leggings: American Apparel||Boots: Diba (Purchased at Ross Dress for Less)||Scarf: Rickie's (Purchased at Goodwill)||Purse: NO BRAND (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Hat: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)



For a daily dose of fashion and sass, be sure to check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment