Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm So Fancy, You Already Know.

Today's look is probably my all time favorite thing I have ever worn. This jumpsuit from MissGuided is just perfection. I have a blogpost coming next week where I style this jumpsuit various ways, but I just had to give this look it's own post. I didn't actually wear the heels or jacket with this for my actual day, but I wanted to glam up this outfit and that was the perfect way to do it. This outfit is perfect for a girls night out on the town or even a nice dinner with your significant other. I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit as much as I did, and I hope my recent posts have inspired you all to take some risks in your wardrobe. 










Jumpsuit: MissGuided (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)||Clutch: Gigi New York||Heels: Sam & Libby (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)||





For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment