Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Make Dressing for Transitional Weather Look Easy

Hello lovelies!
You all know how much I love fall, but I have to admit that I do not love this transitional weather as much. It's very hard to decide what to wear every morning because when I leave my house at 8am it is about 20 degrees colder than 1 or 2pm when I'm out of class, and then the weather is back down again in the evening when I got off work at 7. It used to be literally impossible to get dressed every morning, but I think that after 20 years, I finally have this transitional weather figured out. I like to layer up, but I keep the layers on the lighter side. I usually add a scarf or something a little heavier on top which I can easily take off without messing with my whole outfit in case I get too hot during the day. As you guys can see in the pictures below, I kept my top half pretty covered up because I usually get colder in my arms and chest area anyways, I wore these super light H&M shorts that added just the right amount of print to my outfit, and I threw on some booties to complete the look. These booties are PERFECT for transitional weather because they're fall appropriate without being too hot. Plus, they add just a dash of sass to an outfit, which I obviously love. I hope you all have a great Thursday and a great weekend! I will talk to you all soon :)











||Cardigan: Michael Kors|White Tank: Mossimo Supply|Shorts: Divided aka H&M (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)|Booties: Charming Charlies|Purse: No Brand (Purchased from the Arc)|Scarf: Calvin Klein (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)|Midi Rings: GroopDealz|Sunglasses: Target||



Check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment