Saturday, October 18, 2014

Feminine Friday.

Hello beautiful people!
Saturdays are probably my favorite days of the week because it gives me the opportunity to catch up on homework and create some new content for MFYO for the upcoming week. I was going to wait until Sunday to post a new look for you guys, but I really loved my outfit yesterday and I thought I would share all the details of it today :) Over the years my style has definitely evolved, and it is no longer as girly and feminine as it used to be. Now a days I like to experiment with my style and I'm more into trying new things and new looks out, but sometimes a girls just gotta go back to what she knows and loves. I love this pretty pink cardigan and the ruffles on the bottom are just perfect! I got it last winter as a gift from my friend Lindsay, and I can't believe that it took me so long to finally pull it out of my closet and wear it. It was kind of chilly this day, so I paired this look with some thick black leggings, and my favorite tan riding boots that I scored from Ross last winter. Under my cardigan, I wore I pretty chiffon top that was just begging to be layered for the fall time. I wore a pretty pink and gold GUESS charm bracelet that my momma gave me for my 16th birthday and of course some pearl studs. All details will be down below :)









||Cardigan: Love Stitch|Top: JCPenny|Boots: Soda|Leggings: Poof||


For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment