Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Neutrals With A Twist

Hello beautiful readers!
Can you all believe it's already Wednesday? I am so excited! I have two classes left this week, and then I get to get all fancied up and attend the Denver Style Magazine launch party, so if you're also there, make sure to come up and say hi! Today's look is one of my favorites. Theres nothing I love wearing more in the fall time than a cozy sweater, some comfy jeans, and a cute pair of booties. I just purchased this yellow Rebecca Minkoff lookalike from K-Mart for only $5, and I have been dying to wear it, so I obviously had to find a way. I decided to give my usual uniform a bit of a twist by adding some bright accessories, because I wanted to show you all how truly easy it can be to wear bright colors in the fall time as long as it's in moderation. I added a really beautiful tribal inspired necklace that has some really bright colors to bring in the purse in a way that wasn't obnoxious or blinding to the eyes. I think the outfit has a perfect balance of bright colors and neutrals and the style of the necklace, booties, and sweater still make this a very fall appropriate outfit. I hope you all adventure a little out of your comfort zone this season and try brining some bright colors into your fall wardrobe!








||Sweater: J. Crew (Purchased from Goodwill for only $4!)|Jeans: Forever 21 ($7.80 holla!)|Booties: Maurice's ($10)|Purse: Bongo (from K-Mart)|Necklace: Claire's (only $2!)|Sunglasses: Target|Midi Rings: Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe||


For a daily dose of fashion and sass, be sure to check out all my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment