Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Favorite Outfits of October

My favorite month of the year has come and gone, and now all I'm left with is pictures of what I chose to wear during the marvelous time that is October. I love the fall time, and although it was still a little on the hotter side this month, we did have some pretty amazing fall days, and I obviously dressed for those days with the most excitement. I just wanted to give you guys all a huge thanks for supporting me and allowing me to follow my fashion dreams. You all have made my life and have made 2014 a year that I will never forget. Have a fabulous Thursday!



Chambray Shirt: Merona (Purchased at Goodwill)||Leggings: American Apparel||Scarf: Merona||Purse: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Flats: Mossimo Supply

Dress & Blazer: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Shoes: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Purse: Gift from my momma

Cardigan: Michael Kors||Shorts: H&M (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Booties: Charming Charlies||Scarf: Calvin Klein (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Purse: No Brand (Purchased at the Arc)

Blazer: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Skirt: Forever 21||Purse: Under One Sky (Ross Dress For Less)||Loafers: Candie's (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Necklace: Kelsey Elizabeth Naples

Dress & Vest: Rue 21||Clutch: Gigi New York||Scarf: Rickie's (Purchased at Goodwill)||Boots: Bamboo (Ross Dress for Less)

Jacket: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Top: DEB Stores||Skirt: Cherokee (Purchased at Goodwill)||Shoes: Red Kiss (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)

Shirt: Levi's||Skirt: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Boots: Bamboo (Ross Dress for Less)||Hat & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

Sweater: J. Crew (Purchased at Goodwill)||Jeans: Forever 21||Purse: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet  Littleton)||Shoes: Rue 21




For a daily dose of fashion and sass, make sure to check out social media accounts :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment