Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fashion Badass.

Hi lovelies!
Almost any fashion magazine I've ever read, has always emphasized the fact that a person should never wear black and brown together, but since I consider myself to be somewhat of a fashion badass who loves to break the rules, I decided why not? I have absolutely nothing to lose by mixing it up and trying new things. I am in love with this vintage white blazer and I absolutely love the shoulder pads. I feel like it's something that everyone is so against, but I personally really like them! I feel like they give my body a nice shape, and it just makes the whole outfit look more put together and structured. Are you a fashion badass? Make sure to use the hashtag #makefashionyourown on Instagram and to tag me so I can see your outfits! All of my social media usernames are down below! Have a wonderful Wednesday :)











Blazer: Vintage||Tank: Old Navy (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)||Leggings: Poof (Ross)||Boots: Soda (Ross)||Purse: Merona 






For a daily dose of fashion and sass, be sure to check out my social media accounts :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

1 comment: