Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2 Fall Date Night Outfit Ideas

Hi lovelies!
If you don't know this already, let me tell you now: I love fall. I love dressing up for fall weather, I love the smells, I love the food, I love how cozy and comfy you feel everywhere you go. The leaves are beautifully changing colors and starting to fall, and it's now just chilly enough to start wearing all of your favorite sweaters without feeling like you're going to die of heat stroke. Fall is just perfect. Fall nights also happen to be my favorite time for a date night. Seriously, some of the best dates Ive ever had in my life, have happened during the fall time. You can wear these out to dinner, a late night scary movie outing, pumpkin carving, a day at a pumpkin patch, or even to a haunted house. The possibilities are seriously endless. I am currently single (#foreveralone) and so if you're like me and have no dates to wear these outfits to, you can use either of these outfit ideas for a girls night out with your friends, or even rock them to your local Starbucks and sit outside drinking your pumpkin spice latte, because #basic right? Haha, all kidding aside, my point is that you don't have to have a significant other to go out with on perfect fall nights, or even feel like you need someone to dress up for. Do it for yourself! Take yourself to a movie night or out to a nice dinner. YOU DESERVE IT. I can't wait to see how you guys recreate both of these outfits, so if you do, please use the #makefashionyourown so I can see them! Have a lovely Wednesday, and if you happen to drink a PSL, please think of me. Love you guys!


Look #1.








||Tank: Old Navy (purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)|Skirt: Forever 21 (Purchased at Goodwill)|Cardigan: Forever 21|Booties: DIBA (Ross)|Midi Rings: Forever 21|Clutch: Vintage (Gift from my bosses)|Necklace: Kelsey Elizabeth Naples|Sunglasses: Target (They're a dupe for a Celine pair!)||




Look #2. 








||Sweater: J.Crew (Purchased this past weekend from Goodwill for only $5!)|Jeans: Forever 21|Shoes: Rue 21|Purse: Merona aka Target|Necklace: No Brand (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)|Sunglasses: Target||



Follow my social media accounts :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment