Thursday, October 16, 2014

Skater Vibes.

Hi loves!
Happy Friday! I'm so glad that it's finally the end of the week, so I can have some time to unwind and relax for a couple of days. This past week has been crazy busy, but it's all worth it, and I can't wait for you all to see some of the projects I've been working on! For today's post, I decided to share with you guys my skater girl inspired look. I took a page from my little sister, Grecia's style book, and put together this very skater chic look. I really loved the colors of this flannel, and paired together with that tee and leggings, I was just so comfortable! My sister suggested I added some grey chucks, and then I threw on a beanie and a black leather purse and I was set! We decided to go to a local skate park to shoot today's photos because it just seemed appropriate (skater chick in a skate park, duh lol) and luckily for me, one of her friend's happened to be there and he kindly let me borrow his skateboard to take some pictures with and let me just tell you that those 45 seconds of posing on the skateboard were the scariest 45 seconds of my life. I have absolutely no balance or coordination so the skateboard kept tipping from side to side, and of course I kept screaming like the total girl I am every time I thought I was going to fall (which was like every 5 seconds haha.) Needless to say, I think everyone watching me had a good laugh at my expense today, but that's alright, because I got some really good shots! I hope you all have a great weekend, and I will talk to you all again real soon :)



















||Flannel: Mudd|Tee: Vintage|Leggings: Target|Shoes: Converse|Purse: Old Navy|Ring: Claire's|Sunglasses: Dollar Tree|Beanie: Merona (Target)||



Check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment