Monday, October 13, 2014

Best Lauren Conrad Outfits

Hi lovelies!
I want to start off first by saying how much I missed each and everyone one of you! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these past couple of weeks, but I've had a really packed and non stop schedule. This past week has probably been the busiest I have had at school this semester. I had my geology midterm plus a math exam, a paper due, a economics exam, and hours and hours of studying to get done. Thankfully school has slowed down a little bit for the time being so I had some time to get a post up for you guys :)

Today's post is on a person who has really influenced my style and the way that I look at fashion: Lauren Conrad. She really is the queen of flawless every day style. She's never too styled and she never looks like she tries too hard, but she literally has an amazing outfit in every picture there is of her. She never takes a day off, which I love! I compiled a list of her best looks, and be sure to head over to my Instagram (@makefashionyourown) because throughout the week, I will be posting some recreations of my favorite looks by her.

I hope you guys have a great week and I will talk to you soon :)











Check out my social media :)
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment