Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Models With the Best "Off-Duty" Street Style

Hi guys!
Happy start of your week :) I have a super busy week coming up so I'm still going to try to get a new post up every other day but please don't hate me if I'm not able to! For today's post, I'm sharing with you my picks for the models who have the best street style, because let's be honest, we all know they wear clothes flawlessly on the runway, but it's nice to see who actually has equally as flawless personal style. Have a lovely Tuesday and I will talk to you all soon!

1. Miranda Kerr










2. Karlie Kloss





3. Alessandra Ambrossio









Check me out on Social Media :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment