Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Look of the Day- AHS: Coven

Hi guys!
Today's blog post is truly a really exciting one! If you've read my blog before, you have probably picked up on the fact that I LOVE fall. Like seriously. If it could be fall everyday, I would seriously be the happiest person in the world and never ever complain or even have a reason to frown or be down. Fall is just Perfect. Now, I know what you guys are thinking, "but Cynthia, it's not even Fall yet." Well let me let you all in on a little secret, as soon as the weather in Colorado drops below 80 degrees, it is officially fall time for me. I don't care if I'm sweating by like 11am, I will rock my booties, my scarf, and my big hat like it's nobody's business. I'm really excited for today's post, because my amazing and talented friend Chloe (@chloecho_cats on Instagram) has become my official MFYO photographer, meaning that you will be seeing tons of more outfit posts and these "Look of the Day" posts filled with beautiful professional pictures. Most of these won't be my actual OOTD's (we shoot all of my upcoming week posts on one day) so if you still want a look at those, you should go check out my Instagram because I post almost daily OOTD'S!

Today's look was inspired by the super chic witches from American Horror Story: Coven, and I of course added a dash of sass and tried to make it super comfy for those of you who want to wear something similar to class (I wore this exact outfit, minus the floppy hat and the dark lip for class on Monday) and I got so many compliments, so I wanted to share it with all of you :)

Have a great Wednesday!






















Hat: Forever 21
Shirt: Eddie Bower (Purchased at Goodwill)
Jeans: Forever 21
Loafers: Candie's (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)
Scarf: Rickie's (Purchased at Goodwill)


For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages!
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment