Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Clothing Haul from Goodwill

Hi guys!
For today's post, I wanted to share with you all the items that I picked up at my local Goodwill this past Sunday for less than $30! I have been on the hunt for new fall clothes, particularly light sweaters and sweatshirts that I could wear to class and work, and I found some really cute stuff! I picked up 6 items, and I was able to get 2 of those for half off because Goodwill was having a 50% off green tags sale! I'm still on the hunt for some flannels so I will probably be back sometime in the next week, so you guys can expect another haul on here soon from me :) Oh and happy 2nd day of Autumn! :D


J.Crew
 $3.99

JCP
$4.99

Xhilaration (BNWT)
$5.99 (Original price was $22.99!)

Sonoma Life + Style (BNWT)
$3.00 (After 50% off discount) 

Mossimo Supply Co (BNWT)
$5.99

Moda International
$3.00 (After 50% off discount)

Check out my social media pages! :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment