Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Essentials 2014 + My Fall Playlist

Hi guys!
It's finally here, my picks for 2014 Fall Essentials! It took so long to get this post up, because besides sharing all of these essentials for fall, I also shared the links to where you can get all of this stuff online, and the best part is that all of this stuff is under $50! A lot of you guys always ask me where you can get some of the pieces you see me wearing in posts, and so I also was able to find very similar pieces to what I already owned to share with you guys! I hope you all like this post, and happy shopping!

I also went ahead and included a fall playlist of all the songs that I listen to on repeat during the season, as well as included a link to the Spotify Playlist :)




Big Hats
I adore big hats! But there is just something so chic and sophisticated about throwing on a big hat to complete your look. I own only neutral colored hats right now, but my next purchase will definitely be a hat in an oxblood color.  Shop this hat

Sneakers
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes boots just don't cut it for me. Those are the days that I bring out my Ked look a like sneakers and throw on a cute sweater, sometimes a baseball tee, and even a flannel. They're just so versatile and they're super comfy making them a must for all college students out there! Shop these sneakers

Black Handbag
Every girl knows the struggle of finding the perfect black handbag that is good quality, fits all of your things, but also doesn't break the bank. Well, the struggle stops now because I found the most perfect black basic handbag for fall for only $33! You can pair a black handbag with any look and it's so versatile that you can wear it for both work and school! Shop this bag

Black Moto Booties
You guys are always asking me where I got mine from, and since I couldn't find the exact ones that I bought last fall, I found these similar ones. Black moto booties are perfect to throw on over a dress, with a cute skirt and tights, or even with jeans. They add just the right amount of badass to every outfit and again, they're so comfy! Shop those moto booties

Riding Boots
Okay, now we're getting to the truly #basic pieces that every girl needs in her fall wardrobe, but it's because every girl does need a pair of riding boots in her fall wardrobe! I can't even tell you how many times I wore mine last fall and winter, because they're so easy to combine with different looks and outfits. You can go super preppy and pair these with a button down and jeans, or go a little more glam by pair these with a bedazzled sweater, fur vest, mini skirt, & knee high socks. These are my go to shoes during the fall! Shop these boots

Fur Vest

I have had a 4 vest for about 4 years now and I wear it non stop every single fall and winter season. You can throw it on over long sleeve dresses, sweaters, jackets, buttons downs, even flannels. I was on the hunt for a new one this season and this one from H&M is seriously perfect! Go get one before they're sold out! Shop this vest

Flannel

This is the fall staple that I will be buying the most of this season. They have so many colors, styles, prints, and they're super affordable! I love this piece for layering. You can throw this on over a tank to make it more fall appropriate or over a printed tee paired with some dark wash jeans and black moto booties. The things you can do with a flannel are endless. #bringonthegrunge Shop this flannel

Booties

These are the shoes that you can wear year round, but the fall time is the most fun time to wear them because theres just so much you can do with them! Dresses, skirts, jeans, tights, shorts. Pair them with anything and you're good to go. Shop these booties



My Fall 2014 Playlist
1. All Too Well - Taylor Swift
2. Red - Taylor Swift
3. Title - Meghan Trainer
4. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
5. Back Home - Andy Grammar
6. Kanye - The Chainsmokers
7. Crazy in Love - Daniela Andrade
8. Best I Ever Had - Gavin McGraw
9. Let Her Go - Passenger 
10. All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran
11. Maps - Maroon 5
12. Leave Your Lover - Sam Smith
13. Make It To Me - Sam Smith
14. Sad Beautiful Tragic - Taylor Swift
15. Treacherous - Taylor Swift
16. Like I Can - Sam Smith
17. Last Kiss - Taylor Swift
18. Cool Kids - Echosmith
19. I Almost Do - Taylor Swift
20. Back to December - Taylor Swift
21. Begin Again - Taylor Swift



Check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment