Friday, September 19, 2014

Sassy Badass

Hi guys!
I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday so far :) I know I am! Today's look of the day is on the outfit that I wore on Tuesday for both class and work. I love how sassy the combination of the sweater and the stripped skirt looks, and the studded boots honestly make me feel a little more on the badass side. These pictures were also shot by my talented friend Chloe (@chloecho_cats on Instagram) and I cannot wait to shoot some more picture with her this upcoming Sunday, so be on the lookout for more upcoming blog posts on outfits :)











Sweater: Ross (Last Year)
Stripped Skirt: Wet Seal
Booties: DIBA (From Ross last year)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Also from last year)



Check out my social media accounts :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment