Thursday, September 11, 2014

OOTD: Fall Is Near! (Whole Outfit for Under $20!)

Hi guys :)
Sorry for my lack of posts this week, but I had 2 exams as well as 2 quizzes, plus 5 classes that I had homework for, so I've been a little busy :( I've been trying to style and get pictures for my "Fall Essentials" post, but I have seriously had no time, and I'm currently living out of boxes. If you follow me on social media (all usernames at the bottom of this post), then you might've seen that my room is getting remodeled and redecorated! Yay! It's really exciting because my dad has been really awesome about letting me be involved in every aspect of the processes, but it's a long process :( Hopefully it'll be done in about a month or so (with the remodeling and the redecorating), but let's be honest, I'm a perfectionists, so it'll probably never really be done in my eyes. It's a really fun processes, but having all my stuff in storage and in our temporary bedroom, has really but a bump in my getting ready process. Everything is either in bags or in my walk in closet downstairs (which makes it ridiculously difficult to get dressed in under 10 minutes.) I will post pictures of my room when everything is done and I will try to get that Fall Essentials blog post up this weekend for you guys!




Sweater: (No Brand) Purchased at Goodwill (Purchased for $4)
Chambray Shirt: Wet Shirt (Purchased for only $8)
Maroon Skinnies: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton for only $1!)
Boots: Wet Seal (Purchased about 3 years ago, but a follower on Instagram told me they have the same style just without the studs still!)
Hat: Wet Seal (Purchased for only $3)



Doing my happy dance because fall is almost here!








Check out my social media accounts :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment