Saturday, September 13, 2014

Street Style Crush: Jessica Alba

Hi guys!
Happy Saturday! Although today is a super busy homework and studying date at Starbucks for me, I wanted to get a new post up for you all. Now unless you've been living under a rock (or don't read fashion magazines religiously as I do) you probably haven't seen the amazing street style of Jessica Alba that is always talked about. She seriously is the queen of dressing cool, sophisticated, but still so laid back that she makes us all believe that she really did just throw that on. She makes me want to dress better every time I go out, and today I wanted to share with you her best street style looks, because she is flawless! BTW I'm planning a new post where I show you all how to recreate some of these looks, so make sure to look for that :)















Check out my social media accounts!
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown



No comments:

Post a Comment