Friday, September 26, 2014

October Fall Shopping List

Hi lovelies!
Happy Friday :) Can you guys believe that October is just right around the corner? I still can't, but I'm so happy because October is my favorite month of the year. It's the month when the weather finally starts cooling down a little bit, but unlike in November, we probably won't get any snow (which I do not like very much.), the leaves start changing color and falling, haunted houses, pumpkin everything, candles, sweaters, boots, it's all amazing. October is just perfection and I like to dress like it so here are the items that I will be purchasing this month, but the best part is that everything on my list is under $40! (So even the most broke of fashionistas can afford some of the stuff on the list, woot woot!)



Black Studded Boots: Sold Out :(
Maroon Top: Sold Out :(
Black Infinity Scarf: Sold Out :(


Check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment