Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn Romance

Hello loves!
I hope your Monday is going well :) This morning I posted a picture up on Facebook and Instagram and asked my friends and followers which look I should recreate for today's outfit. I really loved the outfit that I recreated. It's very romantic and it just screams fall. The colors are so pretty and I'm glad I picked this floral printed dress with the poofy sleeves instead of a long sleeved stripped dress. I think the floral print just works much better. I wasn't sure about the scarf, but honestly I think it went with this outfit perfectly! I was so excited to finally bust out one of my newest babies, this gorgeous Gigi New York Clutch. All of the different colors and textures of this outfit shouldn't work together, but somehow they do. Thats what I love about fashion. You can wear anything, as long as you wear it with confidence.












||Dress & Vest: Rue 21|Scarf: Rickie's|Boots: Bamboo (Ross last Winter)|Clutch: Gigi New York|Earrings: Tory Burch|Sunglasses: Target|Lip Color: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Shameless"||



For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Snapchat: @cynthiap18

No comments:

Post a Comment