Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Best

Hi lovelies!
I hope you're all enjoying your sunday so far! I wanted to get a post up today and today's outfit just was perfect for a post. I'm a Jehovah's Witness so today we have a special day full of worship which obviously called for me to bring out the sequined blazer and the fuchsia heels. I adore this dress. I got it last fall at Plato's Closet for only $1. Can you believe that? The colors are perfect for fall, and it's the perfect style and length for a day at Kingdom Hall. I went with a black quilted cross body bag to add just one more dash of ladylikeness to my outfit and to tie everything together. Since I wore this blazer, I had to put my hair up because if not my hair and the sequins will keep getting tangled all day long and that is not a fun situation, so I obviously went for my favorite braided undo. Let me know if you guys want a tutorial! I hope you all have a lovely sunday :)













||Blazer & Dress: Forever 21 (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)|Heels: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)|Purse: No Brand (Gift from my momma)||




For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages!
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment