Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Florals

Hi loves! :)
I really loved my outfit today, so I thought I would give you all one more blog post today to make up for the last two weeks that I've been absent.  I really love the fall time. Its the perfect temperature outside when you can layer up a little bit without having to wear a heavy winter jacket. Fall is just perfect. It can be really hard to wear bright color like the ones on my scarf, but I really wanted to challenge myself today to style a fall appropriate outfit using this scarf. I kept my outfit pretty basic, and instead decided to let my scarf, lips, and jewelry be the focal point. I love the print on this scarf! It's just so pretty and it works for fall just as perfect as it does for Spring/Summer as long as you style it right. My lips is Jordana "Cabaret" lipliner with Milani "Sangria" matte lipstick on top. All other outfit details will be in the bottom :)













||Chambray Button Down: Merona (purchased from Goodwill)|Scarf: Target|Leggings: American Apparel|Flats: Mossimo Supply|Purse: Mossimo Supply (Purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton)|Midi Rings: Charlotte Russe, Claire's, Forever 21|Bracelets: Green & Gold- Twirls & Pearls, Brass Gold- Target|Necklace: No Brand :( (Purchased from Plato's Closet Littleton)|Sunglasses: Target||

Check out my Social Media Pages :)
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment