Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Date Night.

Hi loves!
Sorry for the absence lately, but I have been so busy that I have not had any free time to shoot any outfits, create any new content, or even put up a blog post for you guys. I was going through my pictures trying to find an outfit that I never posted about but still correlated with the season, and I found two that I wanted to share with you guys! These two outfits were outfits from back when my husband and I were dating and used to have date night almost every night, and back then I actually used to get a little more dressed up, so I thought you guys would enjoy these!

-Cynthia

Outfit 1.






Outfit 2. 

















Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment