Monday, November 23, 2015

Girl In The Red Hat.

Hi loves!
I'm so sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, but I have been super busy running one of our stores, looking after little man, and trying to also keep up with my wifely and household duties. It seems like I never have time to go shoot outfit posts anymore, but I have scheduled sometime this week for me to go shoot a holiday lookbook so be on the lookout for that on Wednesday night. I hope your week is off to a great start and I will talk to you all again in a few days!

-Cynthia







Tee: Target
Leggings: Walmart
Booties: Target
Red Hat: Tuesday Morning



Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment