Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Neutral Winter.

Hello loves!
I'm sorry about the fact that I wasn't able to get a holiday lookbook up last week before thanksgiving, but I had such crazy week, and I really had no time to shoot anything before thursday rolled around. But, to make up for it, I have a new post coming every day for the whole month of December starting today! I'll have everything from lookbooks to gift guides, outfit inspirations, and maybe even a couple of recopies here and there. I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am for each and every one of you and for how much you guys support me and for continuing to read my blog. I can't wait to see what next year brings. I love you all bunches and bunches!

This look is representative of what I wear pretty much every day. A year ago, I used to wear all kinds of bold colors and prints, and now, I'm more of a neutral kind of gal. I live for a good pair of jeans or leggings with some comfy boots or flats and a big oversized boyfriend tee or a big sweater. I think a big part of that comes from now being a mom, but I just am more comfortable in neutrals than in something bold. I still try to add a little boldness to my outfits sometimes by throwing in a dark lip or a bold accessory, but right now, I'm not very into experimenting with my style. I feel like I did that quite a lot while I was in college, and now that I'm a momma and business woman, I like to keep it more simple and sophisticated. My style will probably once again change within the next few months and once it's a little warmer outside again, I will probably start playing with color again, but for now, I am going to enjoy my love for neutrals.


-Cynthia





Tee: Target||Jeans: Forever 21||Booties: Target||Hat:Target||Jacket:Hot Kiss (Rainbow Stores)


Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment