Sunday, December 13, 2015

Black & White Plaid.


Hi loves! 
Welcome back Blogmas day 2! Today, I decided to share with you guys another outfit. I think this outfit is perfect for the holidays. The shaggy vest, the dark lips, the neutral color pallete. I told you guys I'm very into neutrals this season, and this is a perfect example of wearing neutrals, but still adding a fun twist to it. I'm in love with this vest. I bought it a couple months ago at target, and it's still one of my favorite pieces to throw on and play around with. 

Make sure you tag me in any Instagram pictures if you recreate this outfit (@makefashionyourown.)

I love you all and I will talk to you tomorrow! 

-Cynthia







Let's be friends! 
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Instagram Shop: @mfyoboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment