Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Military Chic.

Hi guys!
Today I'm sharing with you guys the outfit details of the last outfit that I posted over on my Instagram account (@makefashionyourown). I was surprised by how much positive feedback I received on this outfit and how many of you wanted to know where everything was from, so I thought I would try to find my exact items, and some similar ones for those of you who were interested! Thank you guys for all your sweet words on all of my recent posts. It means the world to me to read all of your sweet and kind words, it makes my day and it encourages me to keep posting more frequently for you guys! I hope you all have a great Tuesday and that you are enjoying your week as much as I am!

-Cynthia





Exact Dress (I bought mine in an extra large). You can get similar ones here, here, and here. Exact booties and similar ones here. I could't find a jacket exactly like mine (mine is an actual military jacket I got at an estate sale a few years ago), but I did find a couple of cute ones here and here.

FYI all shoes are buy 1 get 1 half off on Target.com right now, so in case you were wanting the leopard ankle booties I wore in this post a few weeks ago,  you can get them half off right now with the purchase of any other shoes. Maybe you can get both the booties I'm wearing in this post as well as those. Hint Hint ;)  



Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19


No comments:

Post a Comment