Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Inspiration: Audrey Hepburn

Hey loves!
I have recently been obsessed with the app, "Polyvore" and if you follow me on my Instagram, @Cynthiap18, you guys have probably seen some of the outfits and inspiration boards I created. I absolutely love that you can pretty much create whatever you want, and you can even save it as later OOTD inspiration. I recently watched "Breakfast at Tiffany;s" and "Roman Holiday," and I was once again inspired by the late Miss. Audrey Hepburn. She was just the epitome of grace and class, and her fashion sense was AH-mazing. I decided to create this inspiration board and feature some pieces that I feel things that she could've once worn, but also some more modern pieces that I feel like a very chic 21st Century Audrey Hepburn would wear. I created this on my phone, and for some reason it didn't save, so I don't know where the items are from anymore, but I have numbered them, so if you would like to comment below or shoot me an email, at cynthiapayan16@gmail.com, with the number or numbers that you are curious about, please do so! I hope you have a lovely rest of your Monday!





1 comment: