Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Quick OOTD

Hey guys!
I decided to create a photo a day challenge called "31 days of Fashion," which has something new for every day! If you guys want to join in on the fun, follow me on Instagram @cynthiap18, and if you want to do the challenge with me, then simply hash tag your photos "#31daysoffashion" because I would love to see how you guys style each of the items and it will give me some inspiration. If enough people do it, then at the end of the month I will go through and pick my favorites to feature on my blog! I wanted to show you guys my outfit for day 1 because I just love how it came together with the messy hair and dark makeup. I hope you guys will join me in doing this challenge!






Top: One Clothing
Jeggings: Forever 21
Loafers: Mossimo
For day 1, the challenge was skinny jeans, and I may have cheated just a little (I'm wearing jeggings instead of skinny jeans, but I just no longer own a pair of skinny jeans that fit me right!) I chose to pair it with this super gorgeous green and navy blue baby doll top from the brand, One Clothing, and for some reason I really love wearing my leopard print loafers from Mossimo (Target) everytime I wear this top, so that's what I also paired it with. I wanted to do something a little different from my everyday makeup look, so I went with a very light face makeup with a strong broze look, winged eyeliner, tons of mascara, and of course some dark lips. I just really love how it came out when I was done with it. Since my makeup totally made my outfit super glam, I decided to keep my hair super messy and casual and just put it in a messy side braid. I went with some very tiny gold stud earrings as the only jewelry because I just felt like this didn't need too much help. Definitely a good outfit to start 2014 off with!

No comments:

Post a Comment