Thursday, June 12, 2014

Holy Grail Products

Hi guys!
For today's post, I wanted to do something a little bit differently and share with you all a beauty post. Although my blog is all about fashion, a big part of being able to pull off an outfit, is also making sure your hair and makeup go with what you're wearing and compliment it nicely. After about 5 years of wearing makeup & much trial and error, I have finally been to compile a list (a small list, but still) of the products that I will keep repurchasing until they no longer make them. Let me know in the comments down below what some of your holy grail products are!




1. Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
2. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
3. e.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzer in St. Lucia
4. L'Oreal True Match Concealer
5. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
6. Olay Total Effects 7 in One CC Tone Correcting Cream







For a daily dose of fashion and sass, please check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment