Tuesday, June 10, 2014

OOTD: Summertime Sass

Hi guys!
For today's post, I wanted to share an OOTD. I just love the combination of a cream and coral together, and I was very excited to find a way to wear this chiffon cropped top that I purchased from Forever 21 last Spring. I don't usually like a baggy look on top paired with a baggy look on the bottom, but I found these two pieces to compliment each other very nicely (well at least in my eyes). BTW I have been obsessed with the bag that I'm wearing today. I tried hunting down that color for almost two months at every Target in my area, but I failed. I got very lucky when I spotted that little beauty at my local Plato's Closet this past weekend for only $10! I also found the maxi skirt that I am wearing today, from Plato's on that same shopping spree, and the best part is that it still had the tags from Mossimo. Original price: $24.99, I paid: $7. I have found many things there these past couple of weekends, and I can't wait to share with you all a very special challenge I am working on in a post in the very near future! My necklace was purchased at Burlington Coat Factory, and my sandals (which you can't really see) were purchased at Target.




For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment