Friday, June 6, 2014

My Week in Outfits

Hi guys!
I hope you're all having a lovely Friday :) For today's post, I am going to share with you all the outfits that I have worn for the week. As always, I will link all of my social media pages on the bottom!

Monday
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Sam & Libby purchased via Platos Closet Littleton


Tuesday
Dress: Target purchased via Platos Closet Littleton
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Charming Charlies purchased via Platos Closet Littleton



Wednesday
Dress: GAP
Shoes: Michael Antonio
Purse: (No Brand) Purchased via Goodwill


Friday
Tee: Mossimo Supply
Shorts: Loft Girl purchased via Platos Closet Littleton
Shoes: Rue 21
Purse: Under One Sky purchased at Ross



For a daily dose of fashion and sass, check me out on social media!
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown

No comments:

Post a Comment