Monday, June 16, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration + My Sunday at the Lake

Hi guys :)
Happy Monday! For today's post, I wanted to share some Pinterest OOTD inspiration, as well as a couple of pictures from my day at the lake. I hope you guys enjoy!



Please remember that none of these pictures are mine, and they are simply pictures that I have pinned on Pinterest, and I wanted to share with you guys.










I'm not really much for going to the lake (I'm not really a fan of the hot sun or heat), but I decided that instead of spending my Sunday cuddling in bed with my Netflix, I should go out and try to have some fun in the sun and maybe get my tan on! I ended up having so much fun! I rose a paddle boat, a conoe, a fancy boat, and a little fishing boat towards the end of the night to just take in the scenery before I went home. I also attempted wake boarding, which I will say is something I probably won't do again. Don't get me wrong, it was kinda fun, but I don't know how to swim and even with a life vest on, the waves were pretty big while I was getting ready to get up, so it was a very terrifying experience not being able to breath and feeling like I was going to drown. My only regret of the whole day was not taking more pictures, but I was just afraid I was going to drop it in the water, so it stayed in my beach bag for the majority of the day.



Bree wanted to wear my sunglasses (I bought them at Charlote Russe BTW)

Baby Bree & I at the beginning of the day


For a daily dose of fashion and sass, please check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Twitter: @prettyfab17

No comments:

Post a Comment