Friday, June 20, 2014

My Obsession with Pineapples

Hi guys!
I'm not really one for pineapples because of a bad experience I had as a young child, but I absolutely love this whole new pineapple trend that's going on right now. I have a couple pineapple items on my current wishlist, but I decided to create a little collage of some really cute pineapple items I've been loving lately. I will admit that sometimes I feel like Spongebob Squarepants with all of these pineapples, but I just think that it's such a cute trend!


Shorts: www.RiverIsland.com
Phone case: www.Etsy.com
Tee: www.Hush-uk.com
Romper: www.fashionunion.com
Crop top: www.pixiemarket.com



For a daily dose of fashion & sass, please check out my social media pages :)
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment