Saturday, June 14, 2014

OOTD: Diva for the Day

Hi guys!
For today's blog post, I wanted to share my OOTD and details for Friday June 13, 2014. Someday's when I can't quite figure out to wear, I will pick one piece from my wardrobe (could be clothes, shoes, accessories...anything is fair game) and I build a whole outfit around it. I usually like to have an idea of what I'm going to wear, the night before I wear it, so on Thursday night I was going through my stuff, and I really wanted to find a way to make felt floppy hats a little more summer appropriate. I thought a nice bright dress would compliment the dark brown nicely, so I ended up going with this bright orange hi-low dress that I purchased from Forever 21 a couple years ago. Since I was going to work, I decided to go with some wedges, so I picked my tan Michael Antonio wedges that my momma gave me during my Junior year of high school. I couldn't find a necklace that was just the right length, so I skipped on all jewelry except for my trusty pearl studs. For a purse I went with my leopard print cross body from Charming Charlies that I purchased at Plato's Closet Littleton.  My hair was lacking some major volume, so I decided that a side fishtail braid would look nicely with the hat, and also keep my hair out of my face. I threw on my Tommy Hilfiger aviators for a last second touch, and I was good to go!















For a daily dose of fashion & sass, please check out my social media pages!
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Twitter: @prettyfab17
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18

No comments:

Post a Comment