Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Week in Outfits

Hey guys!
So lately, I've been slowly trying to experiment with my fashion choices because I want something that's both cute and comfy. I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it, little by little. Hope you like!
   
On this day in particular, I really wanted to wear this sweater, but since it was really nice outside, I also wanted to wear a skirt. I couldn't find a skirt to go with it, but I did find this adorable blue dress I had hiding in the back of my closet that was begging to be worn. I hadn't worn it because it was missing a couple buttons and I'm not one to flash my bra at everyone. I threw on my navy blue canvas slip ons, and this bronze owl necklace to complete the look.


 
I wore this outfit on a Saturday, which meant I didn't have school, but I did have work. Now normally, I just wear my school clothes to work, and my boss is perfectly okay with it, but I wanted to dress up a little bit that day and still be warm. I started off with this dress from Platos Closet, and although it was kind of hard to style it, I wouldn't give it up. I added these navy blue tights, and boots, and because it was really chilly, I threw on a black blazer. I wasn't really loving the look without a belt, because it gave me no shape, so I added this brown braided belt. Paired with a low pony and my favorite pearl studs, I was ready to go. 

 
For some reason, I've had this really strange urge to find a way to style denim and leather in the same outfit with the items I already owned. I started with my favorite pair of leather (pleather) leggings from WetSeal. I knew that I wanted to incorporate my denim jacket somehow, but I wasn't sure, but then it hit me.... Add a cute t-shirt underneath to pull it together. This one is from Target. I decided that my mint boat shoes, would pull it together, and honestly I think it did. 

 
I've been dying to style those printed tights since I found them at my local Goodwill. I wanted those to be the center of attention of my outfit, so I knew I was going to have to keep the rest of it pretty basic. I went with a plain white racer back tee, threw a denim shirt on top, and kept it unbuttoned to keep it casual. I decided on these black wellie riding boots with some black knee high socks, and my pearl studs, for one of my favorite looks to date. 

 
This last outfit, is probably the most simple, but one of my favorites for sure. I love this grey sweatshirt, and for that days look, I decided I wanted to pair it with my dark wash jeans. Now from that point, my outfit could've gone in a million directions, but I decided that I wanted to be extra cozy and comfy that day. I paired my favorite navy blue canvas slip-ons, and this bronze pendant necklace and called it a day.






No comments:

Post a Comment