Thursday, November 14, 2013

Statement Jewelry I'm Loving for Fall

Hi guys!
I have been on a crazy hunt for statement jewelry to add to my Fall wardrobe, and I was finally able to find super cute and super cheap jewelry. All of these 7 pieces are imitation jewelry from brands like J.Crew, Versace, and House of Harlow, but I was able to find each of these necklaces for under $5. I hope you enjoy and it gives you some inspiration for pieces that you maybe want to add to your wardrobe.

1. Lion Gold Chain
I was so stocked when I found this Versace imitation on lovelywholesale.com for only $3-4 dollars with free shipping! I love pairing this beauty with my denim button downs, but also with any kind of plain sweater to make it pop! It's such amazing quality and the best part was how cheap it was!






2. Rue 21 Coral Floral 
I fell in love with this necklace the second my eye spotted it in the 50% clearance rack at Rue21. I ended scoring this little baby for only $4.99....umm can you believe that? I couldn't pass it up! I love how the gold and coral compliment each other, and although it's a statement necklace, it doesn't overpower your outfit at all. My favorite part about this necklace is that it's not only an investment for your fall wardrobe, but also for your Spring and Summer wardrobe as well. Who knows, you might even be able to style this for the Winter time! If I can find some cute ways to style this for the winter time, I will make a blogpost all about it!




3. Black Geometric Necklace
I seriously cannot get enough of this necklace. It's so cute, simple, it makes your outfit look instantly more chic, but most important, it adds that little bit of extra "hmmph" that every outfit needs. I ended picking this necklace at dresslink.com. (I tried finding a link for both this one and the Versace one, but they're not available on the website anymore). I've been lusting after this necklace for years because I see so many celebs and bloggers rock the House of Harlow one, but I just couldn't justify spending $60+ on a necklace, and the fact that I found this one for only $3 with free shipping, was just beyond amazing!





4. Gold & Silver Monograms
Yes. I did it. I know, I'm such a typical prepster, but I needed a monogrammed necklace in my life! I was able to find both of this "C" initial necklaces as Rue 21, for only $3 each on the 50% clearance rack, and I think I just about cried, when I discovered that they still had my initial in both gold and silver. Both of these babies get quite a lot of love because I wear them literally every day! I alternate between the gold and silver depending on what I'm wearing that day. I have gotten so many compliments on them every time I wear them, and I honestly have to say that it's the best $6 I have ever spent. Tip: If you put one coat of clear nail polish on all your cheaper jewelry (rings, necklaces, earrings), they won't start turning green, and they will last you forever!



5. J.Crew Inspired Statement Necklace
I think I may have actually let out a squeal when I saw this gorgeous necklace at Rue21, and you know I really love something when I don't mind paying a whole $10, but luckily for me, this was also on the 50% off clearance rack, so I scored it for only $5! Can you believe that? It is honestly the most beautiful piece of jewelry that I own, and I even have it on display with the neck form that I found at Ross for only $6! This necklace is literally so perfect, but I still don't know exactly how I want to style it, because I don't want my outfit to overpower it, but instead have my necklace be the center piece. When I do figure it out, you can expect and outfit of the day post!




6. Big and Classy

 What can I say about this necklace? I mean honestly what can you say about this necklace? It's so amazing and perfect, and I just want to wear it with every single outfit, but fret not, I have refrained myself from doing that, and I only wear it when my outfit just needs the glam level to be taken up a notch. I was also able to score this perfection of a necklace for only $5 at Rue21 on their 50% off clearance rack. Thank you Rue21 for allowing me to indulge my fashionista side, without breaking the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment