Thursday, October 8, 2015

Best Fall Lipstick Colors Under $3!

Hello loves!
I have been on a major shopping kick lately, partly due to the fact that it's now the fall time which is when I like to do most of my shopping since it is my favorite season of the year, and partly because I barely did any shopping for myself while I was pregnant, and so now I have about 9 months of shopping to catch up on. I did a huge makeup clean out back in March, and I just kept things that I actually used, which while I was pregnant was not a lot. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't bring myself to go full on glam every morning and apply makeup or do my hair, so for the majority of my pregnancy, I lived in a messy bun and a super simple and natural makeup look on the days that I even bothered putting on makeup. About a month ago, I decided to let myself splurge a little and pick up new makeup products, and I bought some colors from the Wet N Wild matte lipstick line and I remembered how much I love lipstick colors for fall! A few days ago, I went to Walgreens to pick up a photo order and I stopped by the makeup aisle and I picked up more colors from the matte line from Wet N Wild, as well as from their $1 line. I think the $1 line lipsticks definitely got a makeover and maybe even got reformulated, because I do not remember them being that amazing! I picked up a few colors and I wanted to share my picks for fall lipstick colors all for under $3! I obviously have more drugstore lipsticks, and I will share those with you guys in a future post, but I really wanted to share these super inexpensive and amazing colors for fall with those of you who may be looking to change up your lipstick this season! I hope this post is helpful and please be sure to snap me some pictures (@cynthiap18), as well as tag me in any Instagram (@makefashionyourown) pictures of you guys wearing these colors!

-Cynthia

Wet N' Wild $1 Line
535D "Black Orchid"

536A "Dark Wine"

537A "Blind Date"



Wet N Wild Matte Colors ($2 Line)

906D "Wine Room"

915B "Spiked With Rum"

916D "Ravin' Raisin"

918D "Cherry Bomb"

919B "Vamp It Up" 





Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19



No comments:

Post a Comment