Saturday, October 24, 2015

Everyday Makeup.

Hi guys!
Today I wanted to share with you guys the products that I use for my everyday makeup look. Being a momma has made me adapt to a simpler makeup routine and a simpler routine for getting ready everyday as well. Back when I was in college, most of my classes were around 10 am, so I always got ready at my own pace, and went full on glam (except for the days when I woke up late and was running late), almost every day. Now, I have to get both myself and Sir Edward ready and I usually only have about an hour to get both of us out the door, so I've learned to keep it simple and use as minimal products as possible. Let me know if you guys use any of these products, and how you like them! I will talk to you all on my next post :)



-Cynthia







||CC Cream|| I love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I just apply it with my fingers 
||Concealer|| I used to have a love hate relationship with this product, but it's because I never applied it with the proper tool. I use a flat foundation brush from Sonia Kashuk for a flawless finish
||Blush|| E.L.F. blushes have always been my favorites, and this palette is amazing! I am currently using the "Dark" one because I love the colors for fall time, but when I'm going super simple, I'll use the light pink color in the "Light" palette
||Eyebrows|| I have been using this eyebrow pencil since my senior year in high school, and it isn't until now that I really am in love with it because I like filled in and defined eyebrows, but I don't like them super dark, and using this pencil in the shade "Blonde" gives me the exact look I want
||Mascara|| I don't really have a holy grail mascara at this moment, but I like the look of soft lashes that this mascara gives me. It gives me some volume and makes my lashes look nice without clumping them or making them hard
||Gel Top Coat|| I love this topcoat! It gives me the look of gel nails which I love, and it makes my nail polish last for at least 5 days without any serious chipping, which is a must when you're a momma and don't really have the time or energy to be redoing your nails






Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment