Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall 2015 Purchases (Part 1)

Hello Loves!
As you guys have seen on my Snapchat (@cynthiap18) and Instagram (@makefashionyourown), I have been on a major shopping kick lately. At the beginning of the season, I made a list of all the things I wanted to add my wardrobe this season, and I'm about halfway through with the list, and I've even added a few more items as I go, and do some more shopping, both online and in store. Luckily, since all of these were recent purchases, I was able to find the exact items still available online, and for the couple items that weren't the exact brand, I added links to items that were the exact same as mine but just from a different store or in a different color. I hope you guys find this post interesting and helpful in finding items you've been in search of, and hopefully it inspires you to go shopping and revamp your wardrobe for fall a little bit. Now, this is just part 1, there will be a part 2 in the next couple weeks, and maybe a part 3 next month depending on if I add more items to my list. Make sure you comment down below or send me an email with any outfit posts requests centered around items in the post. I love you all and I hope you have a great weekend!


-Cynthia





Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment