Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tiny Dancer.

Hello loves!
Anyone else feel like a ballerina when wearing a tutu? I feel like putting on Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" and dancing all around my house. I'm serious. I'm letting my inner 5 year old out when wearing one of these skirts. I recently went to Rue 21 when they were having their Columbus Day sale, and I found this gorgeous skirts, so I being the shopoholic that I am, bought them in all 5 colors that they had. I regret nothing. You can purchase this skirt online here, so make sure you tag me on Instagram (@makefashionyourown) if you purchase one and post a picture of you wearing it!

-Cynthia






Sweater: Forever 21 (Purchased at Goodwill)
Skirt and Shoes: Rue 21
Bag: Ross Dress For Less




Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment