Thursday, October 1, 2015

TBT: Favorite Fall Outfits

Hi beauties!
So sorry for the late upload, but I finally had a second alone today since Baby Edward is finally asleep and all my work is done, and I really wanted to get something up on my blog. Around this time last year, is when my style started changing and maturing a little bit, and I think that some of my outfits from last fall are definitely some of my favorite outfits I've ever styled. I picked my top 8 favorites from last year, and I wanted to share them with you guys. Check back in a couple of days, and I will have links to similar items as the ones that I'm wearing!


-Cynthia












Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment