Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites.

Hi beauties!
Today I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorites for this week. I love doing these "shopping guide" posts, because you guys really seem to love them and I have so much fun picking out fun goodies for you guys. I feel like a personal shopper. I hope you guys found this week's shopping guide useful and found some cute things you might want to add to your shopping cart! Love you all!

-Cynthia



|| Essie nail polish in "Smokin' Hot." I have lived in this color so far! ||
|| Houndstooth Tumbler now on sale online for only $13! ||
|| Rhinestone Sweater. This reminds me of something J.Crew would come out with, plus it's less than $17! ||
|| I love this midi ring set! This is also on sale online right now, so go check it out! ||
|| Trust me, you need this faux fur jacket in your life (and wardrobe) and its on sale right now! ||
|| Every girl needs a poncho in their wardrobe this fall, and this one is less than $20! ||
|| Plaid scarf is another fall staple. Pick this one up for less than $13! ||
|| I got little man a pom pom beanie, and so of course I had to pick myself up one so we can match! ||
|| These high heeled over the knee boots are a great dupe for the Gucci ones! ||
|| Finally, the perfect pair of flat over the knee boots at a great price! ||


Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment